SPIKE VS HOLLYWOOD Wallpaper


Final
In my opinion Hollywood has been lacking good quality original films and stories and they've been recycling the same old stuff over and over again! If its not an indestructible robot destroying or saving the earth its a zombie apocalypse infestation or a vampire hobbit warewolf love triangle. I don't want to be a hypocrite because I'm a transformers nerd but damn leave my childhood alone! Some stories just do not translate live action film! Anyways....

If you're a fan of independent film maker Spike Lee you'll know that recently he was apart of a "controversial" (depending on who you speak to) campaign involving KICK STARTER. I love most of Spikes films but more importantly I like what he does for the movie industry and independent filmmakers, this man has paved the way for many people and has taught us that we can make it via going the independent route.

This piece of art is entitled SPIKE VS HOLLYWOOD and is dedicated to Spike LEE.

Thank you sir.

"-Rich banks" @rbenbanks

CLICK ON ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

2560X1600 | 2560X1400 |1920X1200 | 1920X1080 |1680X1050| 1366X768 | IPAD | S3

Comments